The five-point agreement between the three largest parties to create an environment for political consensus:
1. A political committee shall be formed according to the following guidelines to help complete the peace process and keep parties in continuous consensus:
a. There shall be three members each from NC, UML, and UCPN(M) in the committee. Tarai-based parties will be represented by three members, while RPP Nepal and NCP-M will have one representative each. If other parties agree to take part later, there shall be one more member to represent them.
b. The committee will be chaired on rotation basis. UPCN(M) Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal will lead for the first two months.
c. All decisions will be taken on the basis of consensus.
2. The government shall create a directorate to distribute, in two installments, Rs 200,000 to the families of those killed or disappeared during the insurgency and street protests.
3. The government shall create a directorate to register land in Rukum, Rolpa, Jajarkot, Salyan, and Pyuthan districts, which for various reasons could not be registered while being bought and sold, if the two corresponding parties agree. The government shall take no more than two per cent tax from the buying/selling of these lands during the current fiscal year.
4. India-registered vehicles entering Nepal shall be charged the same amount of tax as last year.
5. The government shall be requested to carry out the tasks in points 2, 3, and 4.