1. All bilateral and multilateral treaties and agreements found unjust or unequal will be scrapped. All treaties that were secretly entered into will be made public and those that are not fair will be scrapped. Special facilities currently being provided to powerful countries will be ended.
2. Will not be part of any military alliance and will protest any action that tries to subjugate a third country by force.
3. Will follow an independent foreign policy and is not going to be a member of useless organisations such as SAARC.
4. Will keep all neighbours at the same distance, will follow and practise a policy of equality, friendship and understanding with all countries.
5. Will not establish relations with countries that discriminate on the basis of religion, colour, caste or are carrying out military action against a third country. Existing treaties with such countries will be scrapped.
6. Unjust military action will be protested against and help in all forms will be provided to the country against which military action is being taken.
7. Aid in whatever form will be provided to people who are being oppressed in their particular countries and even if a civil war is taking place, the oppressed will be provided aid.
8. Voices will be raised in the international forums to fight for the rights of land-locked countries.
9. Only treaties that are equal and beneficial to both the parties will be signed, and exchange programmes will be held at regular intervals.
10. Treaties that foster friendship and understanding will be promoted.